Shadow Work is A Way of Discovering One's Light through One's Darkness!
Details for Shadow Work:
- Dates: Sunday's March 14th & 28th (1:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
- Location: Lani's Sanctuary, Zoom is Available. (Address will be sent to you with further details)
- Shadow Work Notes: will be handed out or emailed Mar. 14th.
- Bring a notebook or journal for notes.
- Bring a Sketch Pad for griding.
- Book Recommendation: Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill, is optional.
- Book Recommendation: Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, is optional.
- Book Recommendation: The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford, is optional.
- Personal Preparation: be well rested, hydrated, and ready to fight your shadows!
Please note: This Shadow Workshop is included in The Master Program $1600 (value is $2100).